Very soft and more acceptable to horses with a natural feel and look. Very easy to put in and remove
- Remove hair, dirt and dried sweat with a stiff brush.
- Machine wash at 30° on a cool/wool cycle or hand wash.
- Use Lemieux Wool Wash (available from Horse Health).
- Ensure all velcro is securely closed prior to washing.
- Straighten/flatten cotton fabric after washing.
- Air dry near heat source. Never tumble dry.
- Avoid using strong fabric conditioners.
- Warning: In rare cases dye from black wool items may leach from wool items giving a slight blue tint. Staining of grey coats can occur.