Designed from an organically sourced polyamide material, the Green Composite stirrup is designed on the same model as the Aluminium Flex-on stirrup. It can be cleaned with water and is therefore easier to maintain. It is aimed at a wider range of riders.
Still providing dramatically improved technical performance in terms of shock absorption and ergonomics (a specific feature of Flex-on), it has an internal steel frame to reinforce the polymer part. The Green Composite stirrup is designed to be competitively priced while still maintaining Flex-on’s established quality and design features.
Whether through kinematic analysis or vibration analysis,Flex-on stirrups emerge as the most suitable for riding. They are generally the ones that best absorb vibrations in the different joints. They make it possible to reduce the burden of muscle work, either to help segment alignment or force the rider to protect himself against vibrations.
Here’s How The Trial Works:
- Pay in full £174.95
- You then have 7 days in total to trial the stirrups and decide if you wish to keep them.
- Love them? After the trial send them back into store, and then you can choose your stirrup in any of the colour combinations held in stock. If the stirrup of your choosing is not in stock, then we will order it for you.
- Not for you? That’s ok, simply just send the stirrups back into store and you will be refunded the full amount (£174.95)
- If the stirrups are returned damaged or unclean then a refund will not be provided, please see full Terms and Conditions
- If the stirrups are returned later than the agreed 7 day trial period then a £10 fee per day after will be deducted from the refund of the stirrups to you.
Full Terms and Conditions:
All stirrups and packaging are hired out on a 7 day trial period. This period starts from the date you collect your stirrups in store or receive them via post. Please note this is 7 days in total and not 7 working days.
If you wish to return your item to us then it must be done within or on the 7th day of the trial period finishing.
If you decide you like the item and wish to keep it then we must be informed by emailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org or by calling us on 01268 560335. You must inform us of this within the 7 day trial period.
If you like the product but need a different size, colour or style then you will need to inform us of this upon return of the trial stirrup and packaging, where we can then process an exchange.
All stirrups and packaging returned to us must be returned in a clean and undamaged, saleable condition. Any items that are not clean or have returned damaged will not be refunded. This will be decided at the managers discretion.
When the stirrups are returned to us and you do not wish to keep them then you will be refunded in full (£174.95). If the stirrups and packaging are returned later than the 7 day trial period then there will be a £10 surcharge per day (This excludes a Thursday due to shop closure). This will be deducted off the refund of the stirrups.
All items on trial are your responsibility until they arrive back with us. Please ensure that they are looked after accordingly.
One size – recommended for riders over 60kgs and with a UK Foot Size 4 and above.
Please Note: trial colour stirrup will differ from image shown, this is for trial stirrup purposes.